Did you bring your dog with you on your visit to Sedona? The Sedona dog park probably has the best views of any dog park in the world.
The dog park is located in a natural setting of undisturbed terrain. The park is set on a 1.9 acre site with separate areas for large and small dogs.
There are some standard dog-park features, shaded area with
tables, water, bowls, kiddie pools. The ground cover is wood chips. It also features a fenced in hiking area.
The park is located at the corner of Soldier’s Pass Road and Carruth Drive, 950 Soldiers Pass Road.
The park is open April 1 – October 1 from 6:00 a.m. – 8 p.m. and October 2 – March 31 from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sedona Dog Park Rules
- Dog park use is at your own risk
- Hours of operation – April 1 – October 1 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m., October 1 – April 1 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Dogs must have current vaccinations and city license
- All owners must clean up after dog/s
- Non-neutered males and females in heat are not permitted
- Excessive barking is not permitted – City of Sedona, Article 9-4-10E
- Owners must be with dogs at all times
- Dogs must be collared
- Dogs must be on a leash when coming in and out of park
- Dog treats are not permitted
- Children under 12 not permitted unless accompanied by an adult. Infants and toddlers are not recommended
- No glass containers or alcohol in park
- Weapons of any kind not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted